Helmer: [yelling] NO! Stop this instant!! Nora! [grabbing her arm]
Nora: [packing a small gun, yelling] Stop! Let me go!
(Around midnight, Nora leaves the house and closes the door behind her, begins to cry and run towards the cliff at the edge of town where she plans on commiting suicide, runs into Ms. Linde and Krogstad holding hands)
Ms. Linde: I hope you now see how it feels to be completley alone. The same way I felt... [smirking]
Krogstad: Kristina.. Shh.. c'mon, let's go..
Nora: [confused] No wait, what are you talking about?
Ms. Linde: [gradually raising her voice] It was I who told Nils to send the letter, even though he said he didn't want to! It was I who let Torvald know everything. And it was I who decided to make your life a living hell!! This is what you deserve!
Nora: [doesn't know what to say, confused, angry] Wha- What!! He never had to know!
Linde: Well now he does and there's nothing you can do about it.. [walks away]
Nora: [whispering] We'll see about that..
[Running towards Ms.Linde and the edge of the cliff]
Ms. Linde: Oh no you don't. [pulls out gun, points it at Nora's chest] I'm tired of all your bragging and tumultuous looks. [both backing up into the cliff] I'm going to give you exactly what you came here for.
Nora: Your capricious behavior doesn't surprise me but I think we were both a little prepared for tonight. [pulls out gun]
Ms. Linde: [confused] You really think you're going to kill me with that tiny thing?
Nora: Of course..[takes out one bullet, puts it in the gun, and cocks the hammer, smirks]
Ms. Linde: [pulls up gun quickly, yelling] Wai-!
[Nora shoots, Ms. Linde lays on the ground, another gun shot is heard, then a loud splash is heard in the water, Nora floats to the top]
Krogstad: [drops his gun, saves bullet shell in his pocket, walks away]
6 comments:
Christy that was so good I love it
Lots of drama, love it!
wow i am very impressed. I would never think that this would ever happen, and it fits their characters perfectly!
Awesome story with a crazy plot twist!
i commented on jordan's, amiana's, carlos's, and pilar's.
Made it really interesting!
Post a Comment